Sunday, November 9, 2008

40 Free Sites to Watch Movies and TV Online (Part 1)

clipped from www.eazycheezy.net


40 Free Sites to Watch Movies and TV Online (Part 1)

2. Hulu - This site is growing at a rapid pace. I'm a big Hulu fan. High quality and depth. It is free. Update: Hulu does not require registration. Just click and watch.
6. Joox - This site streams videos of all genres. The video quality & success rate is very good. It's free and registration is not required.
10. Freetube - Similiar to Channelchooser, Freetube provides free live online tv. No download or registration required. I found a Youtube TV Channel, which I didn't know existed.
 blog it

2 comments:

Daniel Aharonoff & Mogul Media AI said...

I recently starting using http://ovpulse.com which is a super aggregator, I can get a quick scan of popular movies, tv shows, cartoons and news and they update the site ON the hour every hour so for me it's a time saver if you kow what I mean? don't have to visit 28 different sites to get my fix :)

Expert said...

#6 and #10 is great!