Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bikini Photographer

clipped from www.swampfoxz.com

first trip as a Photographer

This photo was taken in April last year, I had been with my camera in hands for 14days … (huge upgrade:cybershotT33 => 30D). I planned my trip to Sta Catarina (around 4 hours driving from here) and after some days headed for this particular beach with Nandah. We stayed in a hotel in front of the sand and I clicked for 2 days… there I tested my new equipment on the beach, I was learning how to deal with it, starting to build my portfolio. By myself, just images in my mind, my will and a couple of girlfriends who believed in me. We made some beautiful photos… some of them you’ve already seen, others not yet, but you will.
I’m proud of those times, I knew what I wanted, I invested in it and went for that.

No comments: